Brentford central defender Pontus Jansson has responded to a Leeds United post about Ezgjan Alioski on Twitter.
Leeds posted a short video of Alioski acting funny, and his former teammate Jansson has responded to it, joking that there is something wrong with the 28-year-old, who can operate as a winger or as a left-back.
According to WhoScored, Alioski has made 19 starts and 15 substitute appearances in the Championship for Leeds so far this season, scoring five goals and providing three assists in the process.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the North Macedonia international scored seven goals and provided five assists in 44 Championship games for the Whites, according to WhoScored.
Jansson has played 29 matches in the Championship for Brentford so far this campaign, according to WhoScored, having switched to the Bees from Leeds last summer.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the Sweden international central defender scored three goals and provided one assist in 39 Championship games for Leeds, according to WhoScored.
Leeds are at the top of the Championship table at the moment with 78 points from 41 matches, while Brentford are just six points behind them in third place.
- Preview: Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups