According to The Sun on Sunday (print edition, page 61, January 5, 2020), Leeds are interested in signing Freeman from United in the January transfer window.
The former Queens Park Rangers star, who can also operate as a winger, has said that he is happy at the Blades, and has said that he does not know about any interest in him from Championship club Leeds.
Freeman told The Star when asked about interest from Leeds: ”It’s news to me completely. I’m enjoying my time at United, I’m enjoying the Premier League. So all I can do is keep working hard, and long may it continue. I just want to keep my head down and see where it takes me.”
Freeman has played only 325 minutes in the Premier League for United so far this season, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the attacking midfielder scored seven goals and provided six assists in 43 Championship games for QPR, according to WhoScored.
Back in the 2017-18 campaign, Freeman scored five goals and provided 12 assists in the league for London club Rangers, according to WhoScored.
Leeds are at the top of the Championship table at the moment with 52 points from 26 matches.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet