According to The Daily Mail, Jarrod Bowen is “desperate” to leave Hull City, amid interest from Leeds United and Newcastle United.
The Sun has claimed that Leeds are interested in signing Bowen from Championship rivals Hull in the January transfer window and are ready to make a bid for the 23-year-old.
Newcastle are also set to make an offer for the former Hereford United star, according to The Telegraph.
The Daily Mail has claimed that the Englishman forward wants to leave the Tigers this month.
Leaving Hull City
With Leeds aiming for automatic promotion from the Championship and Newcastle an established club in the Premier League, both the Whites and the Magpies would be a step-up for Bowen.
According to WhoScored, the 23-year-old has scored 16 goals and provided six assists in 28 Championship appearances for Hull so far this season.
If Leeds or Newcastle make a big offer for Bowen, then it would be hard for Hull to turn it down.
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction