Godfrey is on the books of Norwich City at the moment, but there is speculation on the future of the central defender.
The 22-year-old, who can also operate as a central midfielder, has been one of the best young players in the Premier League this season.
With Norwich having already been relegated to the Championship at the end of the season, it is hard to see the Canaries able to keep hold of the England Under-21 international.
According to a report in The Express in February, Tottenham and Arsenal are interested in signing the youngster in the summer transfer window, while The Daily Mail reported earlier this month that Newcastle want to secure the services of the defender, who is valued at £50 million by Norwich, according to Sky Sports.
However, it seems that Godfrey is not too concerned about his future, and has said that he has not thought where he would be playing his football next season.
When asked if he has thought about where he will be playing next season, Godfrey told The Pink Un: “Absolutely not. I’m just somebody that lives in the here and now.”
According to WhoScored, Godfrey has played 28 times in the Premier League, twice in the FA Cup and once in the EFL Cup for Norwich this season.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer