Everton winger Yannick Bolasie has suggested on Twitter that he wants to stay at the club next season.
The former Crystal Palace winger has said that he is fit and ready, and that he wants to get a chance at the Toffees.
The 31-year-old DR Congo international has added that his loan spell at Sporting Lisbon officially ended on June 30.
Bolasie has been on the books of Everton since 2016, but the winger has made only a handful of appearances for the Merseyside outfit’s first team.
The winger has had loan spells at Aston Villa, Anderlecht and Sporting in recent years.
Carlo Ancelotti has not worked with the 31-year-old, and one suspects that the Italian tactician will give him a chance in pre-season.
Bolasie must do his best to impress the former Chelsea and Real Madrid boss in pre-season.
There have been injury problems with Bolasie, but now that he is fully fit and is raring to do, the Toffees could have a brand new player on their books.
- Tottenham Hotspur without six first-team stars for Rennes clash
- Arsenal told to forget about appointing Antonio Conte, but Manchester United given hope
- Pedri and Jordi Alba join lengthy Barcelona injury list
- Chelsea open to handing Conor Gallagher first-team berth if he impresses at Crystal Palace
- David Alaba wanted to join Barcelona before Real Madrid move, claims Uli Hoeness