Everton winger Yannick Bolasie has suggested on Twitter that he wants to stay at the club next season.
The former Crystal Palace winger has said that he is fit and ready, and that he wants to get a chance at the Toffees.
The 31-year-old DR Congo international has added that his loan spell at Sporting Lisbon officially ended on June 30.
Bolasie has been on the books of Everton since 2016, but the winger has made only a handful of appearances for the Merseyside outfit’s first team.
The winger has had loan spells at Aston Villa, Anderlecht and Sporting in recent years.
Carlo Ancelotti has not worked with the 31-year-old, and one suspects that the Italian tactician will give him a chance in pre-season.
Bolasie must do his best to impress the former Chelsea and Real Madrid boss in pre-season.
There have been injury problems with Bolasie, but now that he is fully fit and is raring to do, the Toffees could have a brand new player on their books.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer