According to The Sun on Sunday (print edition, page 61, January 5, 2020), Leeds are interested in signing Woodrow from Championship rivals Barnsley this month.
The report in the British tabloid has claimed that the Whites have identified the 25-year-old forward as a replacement for Eddie Nketiah, who has returned to his parent club Arsenal after struggling to get much playing time during his loan spell at Elland Road during the first half of the season.
Doing my best to get back fit and be back out there with the lads again pic.twitter.com/IT9LHao3Ne— Cauley Woodrow (@CauleyWoodrow) January 7, 2020
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet