According to The Sun on Sunday (print edition, page 61, January 5, 2020), Leeds are interested in signing Woodrow from Championship rivals Barnsley this month.
The report in the British tabloid has claimed that the Whites have identified the 25-year-old forward as a replacement for Eddie Nketiah, who has returned to his parent club Arsenal after struggling to get much playing time during his loan spell at Elland Road during the first half of the season.
Doing my best to get back fit and be back out there with the lads again pic.twitter.com/IT9LHao3Ne— Cauley Woodrow (@CauleyWoodrow) January 7, 2020
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer