Barnsley forward Cauley Woodrow has sent a message on Twitter amid speculation linking him with a move to Leeds United in the January transfer window.
According to The Sun on Sunday (print edition, page 61, January 5, 2020), Leeds are interested in signing Woodrow from Championship rivals Barnsley this month.
The report in the British tabloid has claimed that the Whites have identified the 25-year-old forward as a replacement for Eddie Nketiah, who has returned to his parent club Arsenal after struggling to get much playing time during his loan spell at Elland Road during the first half of the season.
Woodrow has posted a Tweet amid the speculation, stating that he is doing his best to return to full fitness and be back on the pitch with his teammates.
The forward – who has scored nine goals and provided one assist in 22 Championship games for Barnsley, according to WhoScored – has a hamstring injury at the moment, as reported by ExaminerLive.
Doing my best to get back fit and be back out there with the lads again pic.twitter.com/IT9LHao3Ne— Cauley Woodrow (@CauleyWoodrow) January 7, 2020
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups