Could Steven Gerrard persuade ex-teammate Adam Lallana to leave Liverpool next season and join his revolution at Glasgow Rangers?
The Gers boss could dangle first-team football and the opportunity to win a league title, Europa League, Scottish and League Cups competitions in front of the veteran playmaker.
Lallana is a great footballer, but will he struggle to play many games with all the midfield stars available at Liverpool.
Is the 34-times capped England star content to hang about Anfield and play second fiddle?
The talented ex- Southampton captain could be a huge asset at Rangers and play regular football again at a packed Ibrox Stadium.
In August 2017, Lallana suffered a long-term injury in the Audi Cup final against Atletico Madrid, which kept him out until mid-November.
That’s why in 2017-18, he only played a part in 15 first-team ties.
Due to Jugen Klopp’s high transfer spending spree, season 2018-19 led to greatly reduced first team opportunities also.
Liverpool signed the England Internationalist for £25 million, after the midfield maestro returned from the 2014 World Cup tournament.
He has been a great servant to Liverpool over the years, but now his future looks elsewhere.
Rangers could use his creativity, skill, range of passing and experience in their bid to win silverware in 2020-21.
Would Rangers fans want to see this high quality player at Ibrox?
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups