Championship outfit Nottingham Forest travel to Chelsea for their third round FA Cup tie on Sunday on a positive note with several players returning from injury.
Reds trio Carl Jenkinson, Yohan Benalouane and Michael Hefele are all poised to return from long-term injuries according to the club.
BBC sport reported that Forest left-back Yuri Ribeiro is also set for a return against Chelsea after a spell on the sidelines due to a knee problem.
City Ground manager Sabri Lamouchi is expected to make changes with full-back Chema ruled out after sustaining an injury in Forest’s last match against Blackburn Rovers on New Year’s Day.
Forest lie in fourth place in the Championship and head into the fixture on a run of three consecutive victories, boosting their promotion hopes.
Chelsea will be without left back Marcos Alonso while Olivier Giroud and Fikayo Tomori are also doubts for the cup tie.
Forest fans will be dreaming of causing an upset, especially as the Premier League outfit will be expected to make a raft of changes for the game.
- Preview: Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups