Championship outfit Nottingham Forest travel to Chelsea for their third round FA Cup tie on Sunday on a positive note with several players returning from injury.
Reds trio Carl Jenkinson, Yohan Benalouane and Michael Hefele are all poised to return from long-term injuries according to the club.
BBC sport reported that Forest left-back Yuri Ribeiro is also set for a return against Chelsea after a spell on the sidelines due to a knee problem.
City Ground manager Sabri Lamouchi is expected to make changes with full-back Chema ruled out after sustaining an injury in Forest’s last match against Blackburn Rovers on New Year’s Day.
Forest lie in fourth place in the Championship and head into the fixture on a run of three consecutive victories, boosting their promotion hopes.
Chelsea will be without left back Marcos Alonso while Olivier Giroud and Fikayo Tomori are also doubts for the cup tie.
Forest fans will be dreaming of causing an upset, especially as the Premier League outfit will be expected to make a raft of changes for the game.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet