An incosistent Nottingham Forest outfit will take on struggling Cardiff City in Wales on Tuesday night and will be looking to get back to form.
The visiting Reds side are in the running to cement their spot in the playoffs as they are currently placed on the fifth position of the league table with 56 points after 34 matches, six behind second-placed Leeds United.
Despite sitting in the top half of the table, the team management will be slightly concerned with the recent results as Forest have not managed to win a single game out of last three league fixtures, which included one defeat and two draws.
However, a piece of good news for Sabri Lamouchi’s men is that they are facing a team who themselves have not managed to win either of their last two league fixtures and are placed 10th on the league table with 50 points.
On the team news front as per Whoscored.com, central midfielder Samba Sow is unlikely to take part in the match and is likely to be replaced by Ryan Yates.
In the previous meetings between the teams, it is a massive advantage to Cardiff who have won on 15 occasions in 23 outings and suffered just five defeats whereas three matches ended as a draw.
In the previous fixture at the same venue back in 2018, it was the home side who came out on top with the score of 2-1.
Forest fans will be desperate for their side to record a positive result as their promotion hopes hang in the balance.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups