Norwich City will face Newcastle United in the match week 25 in the English Premier League at the St. James’ Park on Saturday.
The Canaries will come in the match as underdogs as they are going through a tough first season back in England’s top division.
Norwich are currently placed on the bottom of the league table with 17 points after 24 matches, seven points away from the safety zone.
Canaries manager Daniel Farke will be hoping to see his team put an improved performance in the match against opposition who are currently struggling with injuries.
On the team news front as per BBC Sport, Norwich have received a major boost as midfield duo of Todd Cantwell, Emi Buendía and centre-back Ibrahim Amadou will be available for selection after recovering from their respective injuries.
Norwich have faced Newcastle 15 times before where they have managed to secure five wins whereas the Magpies have registered six victories and four matches ended as a draw.
In the previous meeting earlier in the season, it was Norwich who came out on top with the 3-1 score on August 17, 2019, courtesy a brilliant hat-trick from Teemu Pukki.
However, in the previous meeting at St. James’ Park on September 28, 2016, it was the Magpies who came out on top with the score of 4-3.
- Manchester United planning to put seven players on transfer list
- Pundit claims Harry Kane has been affected by transfer talk – he has no one to blame but himself
- Tuchel was not scared of Kane joining Manchester City
- Varane reveals his special history with Manchester United
- Nottingham Forest must appoint Chris Wilder as their next manager