Norwich City will face Newcastle United in the match week 25 in the English Premier League at the St. James’ Park on Saturday.
The Canaries will come in the match as underdogs as they are going through a tough first season back in England’s top division.
Norwich are currently placed on the bottom of the league table with 17 points after 24 matches, seven points away from the safety zone.
Canaries manager Daniel Farke will be hoping to see his team put an improved performance in the match against opposition who are currently struggling with injuries.
On the team news front as per BBC Sport, Norwich have received a major boost as midfield duo of Todd Cantwell, Emi Buendía and centre-back Ibrahim Amadou will be available for selection after recovering from their respective injuries.
Norwich have faced Newcastle 15 times before where they have managed to secure five wins whereas the Magpies have registered six victories and four matches ended as a draw.
In the previous meeting earlier in the season, it was Norwich who came out on top with the 3-1 score on August 17, 2019, courtesy a brilliant hat-trick from Teemu Pukki.
However, in the previous meeting at St. James’ Park on September 28, 2016, it was the Magpies who came out on top with the score of 4-3.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer