Bottom of the table Norwich City will face off against West Ham in a Premier League clash at Carrow Road on Saturday.
The Canaries are six points adrift of 19th place Aston Villa and avoiding relegation is now a difficult task.
Defeat against David Moyes side will see them being relegated from the Premier League for the fifth time since the inception of the top-flight during the 1992-93 season.
The Canaries could be set to welcome back Todd Cantwell who suffered from a hamstring strain, according to Sky Sports.
Cantwell missed Daniel Farke’s team’s last game against Watford but could be set to make a cameo appearance in this one.
Kenny McLean is a doubt for the game due to a sore knee. Moritz Leitner will miss the game as he requires hernia surgery. Injury casualties Grant Hanley, Christoph Zimmermann and Sam Byram will all play no part in the game.
Norwich will have no choice but to play an open brand of football and attack their opponents. This could backfire but they can at least take some comfort from the thought that the Hammers are also a vulnerable side.
The East London side are relegation candidates and just three points above the drop zone.
If the Canaries lose the game, they would have suffered the league double against West Ham for the first time since the 1972-73 season. The Hammers won the reverse fixture 2-0 at the London Stadium in August.
The Canaries enter the clash after having lost their previous six league games.
- Jamie Carragher delivers damning verdict on Tottenham Hotspur
- West Ham United open talks to sign Juventus midfielder Weston McKennie
- Tottenham Hotspur devise plan to sell Dele Alli at the end of the season
- Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka could be sidelined for at least six weeks with a knee ligament injury
- Jurgen Klopp raves about Diogo Jota ahead of Liverpool’s Champions League clash vs Porto