Basement dwellers Norwich City are due to face off against Champions League hopefuls Wolverhampton Wanderers in a Premier League game at Molineux on Sunday.
Both sides enter the clash in frustrating form after having picked up just one win from their previous five league games respectively.
A win for the Canaries could give them a confidence boost as they look to avoid relegation this season.
Victory for Nuno’s side would take them closer to the top four of the standings.
Daniel Farke’s Norwich team will have to make do without the services of Sam Byram for the rest of the season, according to BBC Sport.
The 26-year-old has a hamstring injury.
The report added that Christoph Zimmermann is a doubt due to a hamstring injury while Onel Hernandez’s knee problem will also be assessed.
The two teams last played at Carrow Road in December with Wolves winning 2-1 though they were pushed hard by Farke’s troops.
Recent history is against Norwich as they have not won during their previous three encounters against Wolves.
The Canaries have also won just two out of their 27 away league fixtures against Wolves.
The last time that Norwich beat Wolves away was during a second-tier game in October 2016.
For the Canaries, avoiding relegation is now looking like a difficult task as they have won just one out of their previous 13 Premier League games.
Norwich are in need of a big turnaround and an upset win against Nuno’s side could help them to build the momentum to achieve that.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer