AS Monaco has sent a message to Jean-Kevin Augustin on Twitter after the striker’s loan move to Leeds United from RB Leipzig.
Augustin joined Monaco on a season-long loan deal from German club Leipziz in the summer of 2019.
However, the striker failed to make an impact at the Ligue 1 outfit, as the 22-year-old striker was able to make just 260 minutes in the league, according to WhoScored.
The Frenchman has terminated his loan deal at Monaco and has joined Leeds on loan until the end of the season.
Good signing for Leeds United?
Augustin may have struggled at Monaco, but there is no doubt that he is a brilliant striker and is a very good signing for Leeds.
With Eddie Nketiah having returned to his parent club Arsenal after a disappointing loan spell at Elland Road in the first half of the season, Leeds needed a replacement striker, and in Augustin, they have got just that.
- Tottenham Hotspur fans critical of Dele Alli’s performance in the north London derby
- Arsenal fans react to Aaron Ramsdale’s performance in the north London derby
- Emile Smith Rowe reacts on Twitter after Arsenal’s stunning north London derby win
- Hugo Lloris admits Tottenham Hotspur were outclassed by Arsenal in the north London derby
- Mikel Arteta confirms worrying injury blow for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka