AS Monaco has sent a message to Jean-Kevin Augustin on Twitter after the striker’s loan move to Leeds United from RB Leipzig.
Augustin joined Monaco on a season-long loan deal from German club Leipziz in the summer of 2019.
However, the striker failed to make an impact at the Ligue 1 outfit, as the 22-year-old striker was able to make just 260 minutes in the league, according to WhoScored.
The Frenchman has terminated his loan deal at Monaco and has joined Leeds on loan until the end of the season.
Good signing for Leeds United?
Augustin may have struggled at Monaco, but there is no doubt that he is a brilliant striker and is a very good signing for Leeds.
With Eddie Nketiah having returned to his parent club Arsenal after a disappointing loan spell at Elland Road in the first half of the season, Leeds needed a replacement striker, and in Augustin, they have got just that.
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups