Millwall travel to the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium to face off against QPR in a Championship clash on Saturday. The seventh place Lions will be hungry for a victory. Three points could leave them in the top six and in line to play in the promotion playoffs.
Millwall manager Gary Rowett is expected to have Jon Dadi Bodvarson available for selection, according to News at Den. The Iceland international made his first appearance since the re-start when he came on during the 1-0 win over Blackburn Rovers on Tuesday. The Lions do not have any serious injury concerns to contend with. Rowett may need to try and preserve his best players to keep them fit ahead of a possible promotion playoff semi-final.
Rangers find themselves in 15th position on the league standings and are unlikely to finish much higher.
Millwall will be the more motivated side to win the game and this could give them the advantage. However, they will be travelling to a Stadium where they have not won since February 1989. The Lions recent away form has been good as they have kept four clean sheets from their last four away games.
After struggling to avoid relegation last season, Millwall’s progress this season has been remarkable. They will be aware that anything other than victory will likely mean that their hopes of promotion will be over. If they can get the basics right on the day and push hard, they may be able to secure a narrow victory away from home.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet