Tottenham will take on Arsenal at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in the Premier League in a few hours’ time.
Former Liverpool and Manchester United striker Owen has backed Jose Mourinho’s side to pick up all three points from the encounter.
Owen wrote on Betvictor: “This North London derby is always a feisty affair with seven penalties in the last seven Premier League meetings between the two.
“However, without the usual fervent fans, I expect this to be a much tamer encounter although I do expect goals.
“I’m going for a closely fought 2-1 win for Jose Mourinho’s men.”
Neither Tottenham nor Arsenal have a realistic chance of finishing in the top four of the Premier League table this season.
Spurs are currently 10th in the league table with 49 points from 34 matches, while the Gunners find themselves a point above their bitter North London rivals in eighth place.
Arsenal are in better form and will head into the match against Spurs on the back of a 1-1 draw with Leicester City at the Emirates Stadium in the league.
Prior to that, the Gunners had won against Wolverhampton Wanderers, Norwich City, Sheffield United (FA Cup) and Southampton in the league.
Meanwhile, Spurs drew goalless with Bournemouth on Thursday following a 1-0 victory over Everton and a 3-1 defeat to Sheffield United.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City
- Newcastle United have real interest in Real Betis playmaker Nabil Fekir
- Barcelona suffer break down in contract talks with Sergi Roberto