Michael Owen has raved about Leeds United on Twitter after watching them in action against Arsenal on Monday evening.
The former Liverpool and Manchester United striker believes that based on their performance against the Gunners in the first half of the the third round of the FA Cup at the Emirates Stadium in North London, Leeds are going to hold their own in the Premier League next season.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side lost the tie 1-0 to the Gunners, but the West Yorkshire outfit were the superior team in the first half and could have gone a few goals in the lead at the half-time interval.
Leeds are aiming to win automatic promotion from the Championship to the Premier League at the end of the season.
The Whites are doing well at the moment and are the current league leaders in the second tier of English football.
Bielsa is a very good manager, and he has made Leeds into a force to be reckoned with.
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction