Manchester United will face Norwich in the match day 22 fixture during the English Premier League at the Old Trafford on Saturday.
The home side will start the match as favourites as they are currently placed on the fifth position of the league table with 31 points after 21 matches whereas the visitors are placed at the bottom of the table with just 14 points, seven-behind 17th-placed Aston Villa.
United are on a decent run of form in the recent past as they’ve managed to secure five wins in last 10 matches in the league competition with just two defeats.
On the team news front, manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has revealed while talking to the media cited by United’s official website that star defender Harry Maguire is likely to return to the starting XI in the match.
However, United manager also went on to confirm that midfield duo of Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay are unlikely to return to first-team football for at least a month.
In the previous meeting between Norwich and United earlier in the season on October 27, 2019, it was the Red Devils who came out on top with a 3-1 score line courtesy goals from Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial and McTominay.
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer
- Luka Shaw deems Man United ‘way too easy to play against’ after Liverpool demolition
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta waxes lyrical about Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s leadership skills