Manchester City will face Fulham in the fourth-round tie of the FA Cup at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday.
The Premier League giants will enter the contest as firm favourites, especially considering the match is going to be played in Manchester.
City are coming in the match unbeaten in their last eight matches in all competitions, which included seven victories as well.
On the other hand, Fulham are also on a decent run of form off late where they have won three out of their last four matches in all competitions which included no defeat.
On the team news front, City will welcome back defenders Benjamin Mendy and John Stones who have completely recovered from injuries, as per BBC.
The report also stated that City manager Pep Guardiola will have the full squad available for selection except for long-term absentee winger Leroy Sane.
City have an impressive record against their Sunday’s opponent where they have registered 15 wins in 28 outings with just four defeats.
In the last meeting between City and Fulham at the Etihad Stadium back in November 2018, it was the home side who came out on top with a 2-0 margin, courtesy a brace from young winger Brahim Diaz.
- EFL Cup final preview: Chelsea vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Napoli submit new offer for Mangala but Nottingham Forest not impressed
- Preview: Fulham vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: England vs Malta – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups