Manchester City are ready to continue their pursuit of Tottenham Hotspur forward Harry Kane.
The Citizens have targeted the England captain all summer and are ready to pursue the deal until the end despite resistance from Spurs.
Kane is one of the most sought-after strikers in world football at the moment.
The 28-year-old is coming off one of the better seasons of his career. He still has three more years left on his contract but wants a new challenge.
Tottenham’s have dropped off the pace in the Premier League, and Kane wants to join a club that can win silverware.
However, Spurs chairman Daniel Levy is unlikely to let go of Kane easily.
City initially bid £100 million for the striker, but this was swiftly rejected by Spurs. The London club reportedly value him around £160m
The reigning champions are now preparing to bridge that gap by offering an improved bid of around £150m.
While Levy has remained tight-lipped about the situation, experts believe that City’s second bid will be enough to convince him to sell Kane.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer