Manchester United are due to play against Burnley in a Premier League game at Old Trafford on Wednesday night.
The Red Devils will be looking to bounce back and revive their top four ambitions following a 2-0 defeat against Liverpool on Sunday.
United could however face a strong test from the Clarets who are coming off a morale-boosting 2-1 victory over third place Leicester City.
Diogo Dalot and defender Eric Bailly could be in line to return to the United first-team ahead of the game, according to the Manchester Evening News.
The latter has yet to feature since returning to reserves action earlier this year whilst Dalot returned to action by making a cameo appearance against Liverpool on Sunday.
Marcus Rashford is a long-term absentee and will definitely miss the game whilst Victor Lindelof is also unlikely to play after having been sent away from United training on Tuesday as a precaution.
The two sides last met late last month at Turf Moor and United secured a 2-1 win through goals from Anthony Martial and Rashford.
That result may give Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side a morale boost heading into the game in addition to home advantage.
United have all the depth and qualities to get three points against Sean Dyche’s men.
The other players will however need to come to the party in the absence of Rashford.
It will depends upon which United turns up for the game as the side tends to blow hot and cold. If the Solskjaer’s side get the basics wrong on the day, they could be in for a difficult game.
- Tottenham Hotspur fans critical of Dele Alli’s performance in the north London derby
- Arsenal fans react to Aaron Ramsdale’s performance in the north London derby
- Emile Smith Rowe reacts on Twitter after Arsenal’s stunning north London derby win
- Hugo Lloris admits Tottenham Hotspur were outclassed by Arsenal in the north London derby
- Mikel Arteta confirms worrying injury blow for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka