Liverpool will face Shrewsbury Town in the fourth-round of the FA Cup at the Montgomery Waters Meadow on Sunday.
The Reds will begin the contest as firm favourites as they are currently the most in-form team in Europe.
On the domestic front, Liverpool are placed on the number one spot of the league table with 67 points, 16-ahead of second-placed Manchester City while also having a game in hand.
The current European champions have won their last nine matches in all competitions and therefore, they will be eager to continue their good run in the match against a team who have been going through a rough patch after managing to win just a single game out of last six in all competitions.
On the team news front, Liverpool are expected to make a lot of changes in the starting XI from their last game against Wolves.
The likes of wingers Sadio Mane, Xherdan Shaqiri and veteran midfielder James Milner are certain to miss the tie whereas Naby Keita will be assessed before the match, as per BBC Sport.
Other than him, likes of centre-back duo of Dejan Lovren, Joel Matip and star midfielder Fabinho are all fit and can make a return to the starting XI.
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer
- Luka Shaw deems Man United ‘way too easy to play against’ after Liverpool demolition
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta waxes lyrical about Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s leadership skills