Premier League leaderes Liverpool will face off against relegation-threatened West Ham United at Anfield on Monday night.
The Reds will be the firm favourites to defeat the Hammers and inch closer to confirming themselves as England’s top team.
Liverpool have won their previous 17 Premier League games and are now just one victory short of the record that Manchester City set between August-December 2017.
The two teams last faced off at the London Stadium in January with the Reds winning 2-0 through goals from Mohamed Salah and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
Liverpool will be without captain Jordan Henderson for their next three games, according to Sky Sports.
The midfielder suffered a hamstring injury during his team’s Champions League defeat against Atletico Madrid. Jurgen Klopp has however played down speculation of a long-term injury.
Apart from that the Reds do not have any major injury worries heading into the game.
Liverpool have won their last two home Premier League games against West Ham comfortably as they scored four goals in each game.
West Ham have won just one out of their previous 46 away league games against the Reds. The last was a 3-0 victory in August 2015 under the management of Slaven Bilic.
Liverpool have a good opportunity to recover from their Champions League defeat to Atletico.
West Ham have lost three out of their last five league games, failing to win any and it is really hard to see them causing an upset against Klopp’s charges.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer