Former Arsenal and Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas has taken a cheeky dig at Tottenham Hotspur on Twitter.
The Spain international has stated that of the Premier League goals that he has scored in his career so far, every goal against Tottenham are his favourite.
The 32-year-old, now on the books of Ligue 1 outfit AS Monaco, played against Tottenham when he was at London rivals Arsenal and Chelsea.
Every goal against Spurs will do https://t.co/hvQgjLteM4— Cesc Fàbregas Soler (@cesc4official) January 7, 2020
Tottenham are sixth in the Premier League table at the moment with 30 points from 21 matches.
Spurs, who have reached the last-16 stage of the Champions League this season, are six points behind London rivals and fourth-placed Chelsea.
As for Monaco, Roberto Morenos’s side currently find themselves seventh in the Ligue 1 table with 28 points from 18 games.
Fabregas has made seven starts and four substitute appearances in Ligue 1 for Monaco so far this season, providing two assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
Last season, the Spain international made 12 starts and one substitute appearance in the league for Monaco, scoring one goal in the process, according to WhoScored.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City
- Newcastle United have real interest in Real Betis playmaker Nabil Fekir
- Barcelona suffer break down in contract talks with Sergi Roberto