Leicester City are due to play against Chelsea on Saturday at the King Power Stadium.
The Foxes will be looking to bounce back following their 3-2 aggregate Carabao Cup semi-final loss against Aston Villa earlier on during the week.
Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers faces no fresh injury concerns, according BBC Sport.
The report added that striker Jamie Vardy is available after having come on as a substitute earlier during the week in spit of a glute injury.
The Foxes will however have to continue making do without veteran Wes Morgan and Nampalys Mendy.
Vardy is currently the league’s top scorer with 17 strikes to his name and Rodgers will be hoping that he can continue his form in order to ensure that Leicester manage to consolidate third place in the Premier League this season.
Leicester will go into the game as the favourites.
Chelsea have also been struggling in terms of consistency recently and are also set to be without Tammy Abraham for the game.
The Foxes have a good recent record against the Blues and have not lost during any of their previous four Premier League games against Chelsea. They have won one of the games and drew three.
The key man whom Leicester will have to aim to contain is Blues midfielder Jorginho, who is likely to be the engine of Frank Lampard’s side for the encounter.
Overall, Leicester should just have too much quality and secure three points against the Blues.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer