Champions League hopefuls Leicester City will be looking to consolidate their top four positioning when they face off against Arsenal on Tuesday night.
The Foxes enter the contest in high spirits after having beaten Crystal Palace 3-0 in their previous game.
By beating the Eagles, Brendan Rodgers’ Leicester side ended a poor run of form. The victory was only their fifth in their last 17 matches in all competitions.
Foxes manager Brendan Rodgers has said that there are doubts over whether Ben Chilwell and James Maddison will be able to feature against Arsenal, according to BBC.
The report added that Ayoze Perez, who suffered an ankle injury against Palace, should be available.
Leicester have a good recent record in the league against Arsenal and have managed to win three out of their last four league games against them.
If they manage to beat the Gunners, it would be the first time since 1963 that they would have claimed three consecutive league matches against them.
Leicester’s away form has been problematic since the start of the year. They are without an away victory since New Years Day.
Key Foxes striker Jamime Vardy will also be in high spirits entering the game.
He netted his 100th and 101st Premier League goals against Palace and in doing so he became only the 29th man to net 100 or more Premier League goals.
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups