Leeds United are due to play against Wigan Athletic in a Championship encounter at Elland Road on Saturday.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side went back to the top of the English second-tier standings following their 3-2 victory over Millwall earlier this week.
Leeds will be the firm favourites to defeat 22nd placed Wigan, who are in danger of relegation this season.
Barry Douglas and Adam Forshaw aare set to miss the game due to injury, according to Leeds official website.
Kalvin Phillips will also not be available as he will be serving the second game of his three-match suspension.
Jean Kevin-Augustin, whom the Whites signed earlier this month, could be set to make his debut after having not been included on the Leeds bench during the game against Millwall.
New recruit Ian Poveda could also be set to feature for the Whites.
Leeds have a two-point advantage over second place West Brom and this game presents them with a good opportunity to potentially increase their lead at the top of the standings.
Bielsa’s side have made it a habit of having late season slumps in form during recent seasons which have cost them the opportunity of winning promotion to the Premier League.
In spite of their current position on the league standings, Wigan do however enter the game on the back of a 2-1 win against Sheffield Wednesday and they will be confident.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups