Leeds United striker Jean-Kevin Augustin has taken to Twitter to give his reaction to his side’s stunning comeback win against Millwall this evening.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side have come from two goals down to get the better of Millwall 3-2 at Elland Road in the Championship.
The West Yorkshire outfit conceded the first goal after just four minutes and were 2-0 down midway through the first half.
However, second-half goals from Patrick Bamford (two) and Pablo Hernandez saw Leeds bag maximum points from the match in the end.
Augustin, who joined Leeds on loan from RB Leipzig in the January transfer window, has revelled in the win for his new side on Twitter.
The striker has also mocked Millwall goalkeeper Bartosz Bialkowski.
The win against Millwall means that Leeds are at the top of the Championship table at the moment with 55 points from 29 matches, two points clear of second-placed West Bromwich Albion.
The Whites will return to action on Saturday afternoon when they take on Wigan Athletic at Elland Road in the Championship.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer