Leeds United striker Jean-Kevin Augustin has taken to Twitter to give his reaction to his side’s stunning comeback win against Millwall this evening.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side have come from two goals down to get the better of Millwall 3-2 at Elland Road in the Championship.
The West Yorkshire outfit conceded the first goal after just four minutes and were 2-0 down midway through the first half.
However, second-half goals from Patrick Bamford (two) and Pablo Hernandez saw Leeds bag maximum points from the match in the end.
Augustin, who joined Leeds on loan from RB Leipzig in the January transfer window, has revelled in the win for his new side on Twitter.
The striker has also mocked Millwall goalkeeper Bartosz Bialkowski.
The win against Millwall means that Leeds are at the top of the Championship table at the moment with 55 points from 29 matches, two points clear of second-placed West Bromwich Albion.
The Whites will return to action on Saturday afternoon when they take on Wigan Athletic at Elland Road in the Championship.
- Leon Goretzka signs new contract at Bayern Munich
- Tottenham Hotspur without six first-team stars for Rennes clash
- Arsenal told to forget about appointing Antonio Conte, but Manchester United given hope
- Pedri and Jordi Alba join lengthy Barcelona injury list
- Chelsea open to handing Conor Gallagher first-team berth if he impresses at Crystal Palace