Leeds United striker Jean-Kevin Augustin has taken to Twitter to give his reaction to his side’s stunning comeback win against Millwall this evening.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side have come from two goals down to get the better of Millwall 3-2 at Elland Road in the Championship.
The West Yorkshire outfit conceded the first goal after just four minutes and were 2-0 down midway through the first half.
However, second-half goals from Patrick Bamford (two) and Pablo Hernandez saw Leeds bag maximum points from the match in the end.
Augustin, who joined Leeds on loan from RB Leipzig in the January transfer window, has revelled in the win for his new side on Twitter.
The striker has also mocked Millwall goalkeeper Bartosz Bialkowski.
The win against Millwall means that Leeds are at the top of the Championship table at the moment with 55 points from 29 matches, two points clear of second-placed West Bromwich Albion.
The Whites will return to action on Saturday afternoon when they take on Wigan Athletic at Elland Road in the Championship.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet