A struggling Hull City side will face Yorkshire rivals Leeds United in the Championship’s matchday 36 at the KCOM Stadium on Saturday, with the hosts looking to put a dent in their opponents’ promotion chances.
The Togers will come in the match extremely low-on-confidence as they have not won any of their last nine outings in the league competition.
The most demoralising thing for Hull’s hierarchy is the fact that the side have lost seven of those matches and managed to register just two out of possible 27 points.
Due to such poor series of results, Hull are now placed on the 17th position of the league table with 41 points after 35 matches, just four clear of the relegation zone.
On the team news front as per BBC Sport, the home team have suffered another blow—at least in their attacking department—as striker Tom Eaves is set to miss the match due to an ankle injury.
Hull do not have a great record against Leeds as well where they’ve just managed to win on four occasions in 17 outings which included six defeats as well.
In the previous meeting at the same venue where Saturday’s match will be played, it was the away team who emerged victorious in a close contest with a 1-0 margin.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer