Fulham manager Scott Parker will be without a host of players as his side travels to Bristol City on Saturday, with the Championship promotion-chasers hoping to add three points to their tally.
The club’s official website confirmed that Terence Kongolo, Alfie Mawson, Josh Onomah and Joe Bryan are unavailable for Saturday.
Fulham will be without the first three for a prolonged period of time, with the trio working their way back to fitness.
Left-back Bryan is expected to miss the match against Bristol thanks to a hamstring injury that he picked up last time out against Preston.
BBC Sport suggest that Cyrus Christie is set to replace Bryan in the Fulham starting line up against Bristol City.
The report also added that Aboubakar Kamara may start after impressive cameos off the Cottagers’ bench and Anthony Knockaert could be set to miss out.
Fulham have won their last two matches and will be hoping to continue their good form as they aim to steal the second automatic promotion spot from Leeds.
The Craven Cottage outfit are currently in third place in the Championship, five points behind Leeds in second.
However, Parker’s men will need to be close to their best if Fulham are to record three points as Ashton Gate is a tricky place to play.
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer
- Luka Shaw deems Man United ‘way too easy to play against’ after Liverpool demolition
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta waxes lyrical about Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s leadership skills