Fulham are due to play against Manchester City in a FA Cup fourth round clash at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday.
Scott Parker’sChampionship side will head into the clash as under-dogs against Pep Guardiola’s side.
City are however not the same side that they were last season.
Fulham will not really be under intense pressure to get a win from the game and this could work to their advantage.
Fulham will have to make do without a number of first-team players for the game including Aleksandar Mitrovic, Aboubakar Kamara, Neeskens Kebano, Harrison Reed and Anthony Knockaert, according to Sky Sports.
Serbia international Mitrovic has been out of action for the last two games.
Fulham forward Kamara has not featured since the 2-1 loss against Reading whilst Kabano has not been in action for a month.
Sunday’s game will mark the first time that the two team’s will be facing off in the FA Cup since 1914.
The Cottagers have lost their previous eight games in all competitions against City.
The two sides last met in a Premier League clash in March 2019 with City prevailing 2-0.
City have won their previous seven FA Cup games. The last time that they lost in the competition was when they lost 1-0 against Wigan in February 2018.
It is very hard to see Fulham getting a positive result from the game considering their injury issues as well as the fact that City have a near full strength side for the game.
The Cityzens may also be going all out to try and win the competition again considering that they will not win the Premier League this season.
- Tottenham Hotspur fans critical of Dele Alli’s performance in the north London derby
- Arsenal fans react to Aaron Ramsdale’s performance in the north London derby
- Emile Smith Rowe reacts on Twitter after Arsenal’s stunning north London derby win
- Hugo Lloris admits Tottenham Hotspur were outclassed by Arsenal in the north London derby
- Mikel Arteta confirms worrying injury blow for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka