Frank McAvennie has taken to Twitter to give his reaction to West Ham United’s win against Bournemouth on Wednesday evening.
The Hammers have got the better of Bournemouth 4-0 at the London Stadium in the Premier League.
Mark Noble scored twice for the London club, one from the penalty spot, while Sebastien Haller and Felipe Anderson found the net once each.
Former West Ham striker McAvennie was following the match, and he was pleased with the performance of David Moyes’s side and the final result.
Been a while since I enjoyed watching @WestHam for full 90mins. Congratulations David Moyes and the team, 4-0 more of the same please ⚒— Frank McAvennie (@MaccaFrank) January 1, 2020
Over the course of the 90 minutes at the London Stadium on Wednesday, hosts West Ham had 43% of the possession, took 14 shots of which seven were on target, and earned nine corners, according to BBC Sport.
Visitors Bournemouth had 57% of the possession, took three shots of which two were on target, and earned two corners, according to BBC Sport.
The result means that West Ham, now under the management of Moyes, are two points above the Premier League relegation zone at the moment.
- Luka Shaw deems Man United ‘way too easy to play against’ after Liverpool demolition
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta waxes lyrical about Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s leadership skills
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City