According to 90min.com, Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool, City and Barcelona are interested in signing Traore from Wolves in the January transfer window.
The report has added that the Wanderers value the former Aston Villa winger at £70 million.
While former Liverpool star Murphy has praised Traore, he does not believe that he is worth £70 million.
Murphy said about Traore on talkSPORT (12:50pm, January 6, 2020): “I don’t think Liverpool will go for him. They’ve got enough.
“I wouldn’t pay £70 million. He’s a terrific player but I wouldn’t pay £70 million.”
Traore has made 17 starts and three substitute appearances in the Premier League for Wolves so far this season, scoring four goals and providing four assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
The 23-year-old has also made two starts and three substitute appearances in the Europa League for the Wanderers so far this campaign, scoring one goal in the process, according to WhoScored.
Wolves are seventh in the Premier League table at the moment with 30 points from 21 matches.
- Reading set for points deduction
- Marcos Alonso to stop taking the knee before games
- Roy Keane urges Manchester United to sign Declan Rice from West Ham United
- Manchester United planning to put seven players on transfer list
- Pundit claims Harry Kane has been affected by transfer talk – he has no one to blame but himself