According to 90min.com, Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool, City and Barcelona are interested in signing Traore from Wolves in the January transfer window.
The report has added that the Wanderers value the former Aston Villa winger at £70 million.
While former Liverpool star Murphy has praised Traore, he does not believe that he is worth £70 million.
Murphy said about Traore on talkSPORT (12:50pm, January 6, 2020): “I don’t think Liverpool will go for him. They’ve got enough.
“I wouldn’t pay £70 million. He’s a terrific player but I wouldn’t pay £70 million.”
Traore has made 17 starts and three substitute appearances in the Premier League for Wolves so far this season, scoring four goals and providing four assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
The 23-year-old has also made two starts and three substitute appearances in the Europa League for the Wanderers so far this campaign, scoring one goal in the process, according to WhoScored.
Wolves are seventh in the Premier League table at the moment with 30 points from 21 matches.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest