Liverpool are set to invest heavily on the forward line in the summer, and one player that has been muted with a move to Anfield this week has been Raphinha.
The South American joined Leeds United before the start of the season from Rennes and has quickly adapted to the intensity of the Premier League as he has gone on to score four goals in 16 appearances.
He has established himself as a key part of Marcelo Bielsa’s side this term, and at 24-years-old, he will be expected to get better with every passing year.
Liverpool are expected to revamp their squad in the summer after a disappointing defence to their Premier League title thus far.
Not only are they ten points adrift of leaders Manchester City, a top-four finish is going to be hard work for the Anfield giants considering that Chelsea, West Ham, Leicester City, West Ham and Everton are all currently in good form.
One player that the Reds may look to offload is Divock Origi. The Belgian has struggled to live up to expectations since his arrival at the club in 2014.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet