Liverpool are set to invest heavily on the forward line in the summer, and one player that has been muted with a move to Anfield this week has been Raphinha.
The South American joined Leeds United before the start of the season from Rennes and has quickly adapted to the intensity of the Premier League as he has gone on to score four goals in 16 appearances.
He has established himself as a key part of Marcelo Bielsa’s side this term, and at 24-years-old, he will be expected to get better with every passing year.
Liverpool are expected to revamp their squad in the summer after a disappointing defence to their Premier League title thus far.
Not only are they ten points adrift of leaders Manchester City, a top-four finish is going to be hard work for the Anfield giants considering that Chelsea, West Ham, Leicester City, West Ham and Everton are all currently in good form.
One player that the Reds may look to offload is Divock Origi. The Belgian has struggled to live up to expectations since his arrival at the club in 2014.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer