Celtic claimed a morale-boosting 4-0 win over Kilmarnock on Tuesday night in the Scottish Premier League.
This season has not been an easy one for Hoops fans, given that they are currently 21 points adrift of Rangers. However, the win in midweek would have given them something to smile about.
Odsonne Edouard scored a brace in the win, while veteran Scott Brown also hit the back of the net.
Jonjoe Kenny made his first appearance for the Hoops in the win. The 23-year-old moved to Celtic Park on transfer deadline day and immediately replaced Jeremie Frimpong, who left Scotland to join Bayer Leverkusen last month.
Kenny was arguably the club’s best player in the game, and could become an essential player for the team over the coming seasons.
Since bursting onto the scene with Everton in 2014, Kenny has gone on to make 35 Premier League appearances for his boyhood club, but he struggled to nail down his spot on a regular basis.
During his time at Goodison Park, he had loan spells with Wigan Athletic, Oxford United and Schalke 04.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City
- Newcastle United have real interest in Real Betis playmaker Nabil Fekir
- Barcelona suffer break down in contract talks with Sergi Roberto