Everton are ready to face Brighton in the English Premier League match day 22 fixture at the Goodison Park on Saturday.
The home side are coming in the match high-on-confidence after managing to win three out of last six league matches which is why they are now placed on the 11th spot of the league table with 25 points after 21 matches.
Therefore, manager Carlo Ancelotti will be hoping to see his players produce a much better show than they did in a rather disappointing 1-0 defeat against second-string Liverpool side in the FA Cup.
On the team news front, as per BBC, Everton will be without winger Alex Iwobi and midfield duo of Andre Gomes and Jean-Philippe Gbamin for the match on Saturday.
The home side will be relying on the likes of striker Richarlison and Dominic Calvert-Lewin to produce the goods against the opposition in a match where a win can take the Toffees in the top-half.
This will be the sixth meeting between Everton and Brighton and in the previous five outings, both teams have managed to secure two wins each whereas one game ended as a draw.
In the last meeting at the venue back on November 3, 2018, it was the Blues who emerged victorious, courtesy splendid performance from striker Richarlison who scored a brace for the home team.
- Luka Shaw deems Man United ‘way too easy to play against’ after Liverpool demolition
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta waxes lyrical about Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s leadership skills
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City