Everton will face Watford in the matchday 25 in the English Premier League at the Vicarage Road on Saturday.
The visitors will enter the contest as a slight favourite as they are placed on the 12th position of the league table with 30 points after 24 matches.
However, Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti will be a little concerned with the team’s performances in the previous two matches where the Goodison side ended up drawing against Newcastle United and West Ham.
Therefore, the former AC Milan manager will be hoping to see a reaction from his Toffees players in the match against opposition who are currently placed in the relegation zone.
On the team news front, as per BBC Sport, Everton have received a major boost as star striker Richarlison along with veteran midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson and winger Alex Iwobi are all available for selection.
However, defensive midfielder Jean-Philippe Gbamin is set to miss the match as he continues to recover from an injury.
Everton have an impressive record while playing against Watford where they have secured nine wins in 15 meetings and suffered just three defeats.
However, in the previous meeting at the venue back in February 2019, it was the Hornets who came out on top with a 1-0 margin.
- Napoli submit new offer for Mangala but Nottingham Forest not impressed
- Preview: Fulham vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: England vs Malta – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Premier League’s 2023 Ballon d’Or nominees