Everton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin is available again as the Toffees travel to face local rivals Liverpool for their third round FA Cup tie on Sunday, the club confirmed.
The France international suffered a calf injury in the Goodison Park outfit’s 3-1 victory against Chelsea in early December and hasn’t featured since.
Fellow Everton midfielders Bernard and Fabian Delph are doubts for the clash and face late fitness tests.
Bernard suffered a knee injury in the pre-match warm up before the Toffees’ previous match against Manchester City.
Delph sustained a knock but “looks good” after undergoing a scan, according to Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti.
Alex Iwobi (thigh), Andre Gomes (ankle), and Jean-Philippe Gbamin (quadriceps) remain ruled out for the Toffees.
Liverpool are expected to make several changes in an attempt to rest first team players and this is a good opportunity for Everton to claim a rare victory at Anfield.
With the Toffees supporters hoping that Ancelotti can inspire positive change at the Goodison club, victory over the Reds would be a perfect start in the Italian’s first Merseyside Derby.
- Preview: Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups