Unsettled Everton striker Moise Kean has revealed that he is enjoying his loan spell with Paris Saint-Germain. His comments have seemingly opened the door for a permanent transfer to the Ligue 1 champions.
The Italian striker moved from Juventus to Everton in the summer of 2019, and it was suggested that his move to England would allow him to finally maximize his potential. During his time with Juve, Kean was unable to gain regular playing time due to the abundance of world-class talent that he was in competition with.
Despite being given regular first-team opportunities by the Toffees last season, he managed just two Premier League goals. However, the 20-year-old has come to life under Thomas Tuchel since joining PSG in the summer.
It looks like he has finally found a club where he is at home and where he will be able to achieve his true potential.
He has been given regular playing time amidst the injury troubles of Mauro Icardi. His relationship with Kylian Mbappe and Neymar means that it will be likely that he will be given further opportunities going forward.
Speaking ahead of his club’s Champions League clash with Istanbul Basaksehir on Tuesday, Kean indicated that he is happy with life at PSG.
“I am very happy with my performance with PSG. It’s a very good thing to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world,” he said.
“I am focused on bringing good results. For the future, we’ll see, you never know.”
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups