Eddie Nketiah is a striker with plenty of potential, but he is probably not yet ready to lead the line for Arsenal.
Since being integrated into the Gunners senior team in 2017, the 22-year-old has scored just five Premier League goals in 38 appearances.
However, Nketiah has highlighted his talent at international level, scoring 16 goals from 17 games for England U21.
One of the clubs interested in recruiting Nketiah is Crystal Palace, according to David Ornstein.
Nketiah has been offered a new contract by Arsenal but is considering all his options.
Palace are willing to offer £10 million for Nketiah, but the Gunners want double that amount.
With Arsenal currently in a crisis, it is not a good time to be a developing player at the club.
The Gunners need all the experience they can get to navigate their way out of trouble.
This does not bode well for Nketiah getting regular chances this season.
If he moves to the Eagles, he will have a better chance of playing first-team football.
One of Palace’s biggest problems in recent years has been an over-reliance on Wilfried Zaha for goals.
Nketiah has the potential to form a good partnership with Zaha while also taking his career to the next level.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet