Eddie Nketiah is a striker with plenty of potential, but he is probably not yet ready to lead the line for Arsenal.
Since being integrated into the Gunners senior team in 2017, the 22-year-old has scored just five Premier League goals in 38 appearances.
However, Nketiah has highlighted his talent at international level, scoring 16 goals from 17 games for England U21.
One of the clubs interested in recruiting Nketiah is Crystal Palace, according to David Ornstein.
Nketiah has been offered a new contract by Arsenal but is considering all his options.
Palace are willing to offer £10 million for Nketiah, but the Gunners want double that amount.
With Arsenal currently in a crisis, it is not a good time to be a developing player at the club.
The Gunners need all the experience they can get to navigate their way out of trouble.
This does not bode well for Nketiah getting regular chances this season.
If he moves to the Eagles, he will have a better chance of playing first-team football.
One of Palace’s biggest problems in recent years has been an over-reliance on Wilfried Zaha for goals.
Nketiah has the potential to form a good partnership with Zaha while also taking his career to the next level.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer