Stoke City will hope to maintain their good form when they travel to the Pride Park Stadium this Friday night.
The Potters have registered two consecutive victories after enduring a difficult spell that saw 16 league defeats for them.
On the other hand, Derby County suffered a 3-2 defeat against Luton Town in their last away encounter, thus ending their seven-game unbeaten run.
Phillip Cocu’s side are currently placed 16th at the league table while the Potters have climbed up to the 20th after their recent resurgence.
Derby will go into this match without Richard Keogh and Krystian Bielik due to their long-term injuries, while Max Lowe is also sidelined having got sent off in the last match, according to BBC Sport.
Jayden Bogle could start too for the Rams even though he is one yellow card away from getting suspended.
Michael O’Neill’s Stoke side will not be able to avail Ryan Shawcross’s services as he is out with a fractured foot.
While Tyrese Campbell’s hamstring problem will likely keep him out, so the Potter’s boss could feature Sam Vokes as a striker again.
- Tottenham Hotspur fans critical of Dele Alli’s performance in the north London derby
- Arsenal fans react to Aaron Ramsdale’s performance in the north London derby
- Emile Smith Rowe reacts on Twitter after Arsenal’s stunning north London derby win
- Hugo Lloris admits Tottenham Hotspur were outclassed by Arsenal in the north London derby
- Mikel Arteta confirms worrying injury blow for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka