Championship top-six hopefuls Derby County and Blackburn Rovers will face off against each other in an important game at Pride Park on Sunday.
Both teams will be looking for nothing less than victory from the game as it will take them closer to a chance at involvement in the promotion playoffs.
The sides last met in a Championship game last December at Ewood Park with Derby losing 1-0 after a goal from Adam Armstrong.
In terms of form, Blackburn have won two out of their previous five league games whilst Derby have won one.
However, Rovers head into the game on the back of three consecutive draws whilst the Rams won their last league game 3-1 against Sheffield Wednesday.
Derby attacker Tom Lawrence is a doubt for the game after having had to leave the field at half-time during the team’s 3-0 FA Cup defeat against Manchester United, according to BBC Sport.
The report added that Rams defender Andre Wisdom could be set to return to action during the game following illness.
Derby’s recent record against Blackburn is not too good as they have not won any of their previous five league games against them.
If Rovers manage to win, it will mark the first time since February 1992 that they would have claimed three consecutive league wins against the Pride Park outfit.
Derby will be looking to Chris Martin to continue his good form.
The 31-year-old has been involved in six goals during his previous six league games. He has contributed three assists whilst scoring three goals himself.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet