West Ham United midfielder Declan Rice has taken to Twitter to give his reaction to his side’s failure to win against Arsenal on Saturday afternoon.
David Moyes’s side suffered a 1-0 defeat at the hands of Arsenal away from home at the Emirates Stadium in North London.
Alexandre Lacazette’s goal in the 78th minute proved to be the difference between the two sides in the London derby.
Rice, who can also operate as a defender, has taken to Twitter to send a message to West Ham fans after the defeat at the hands of the Gunners.
Over the course of the 90 minutes at the Emirates Stadium in North London on Saturday afternoon, hosts Arsenal had 69% of the possession, took nine shots of which two were on target, and earned six corners, according to BBC Sport.
Visitors West Ham had 31% of the possession, took 14 shots of which six were on target, and earned seven corners, according to BBC Sport.
The result means that David Moyes’s side are 16th in the Premier League table at the moment with 27 points from 29 matches, level on points with third-from-bottom Bournemouth.
- Emile Smith Rowe reacts on Twitter after Arsenal’s stunning north London derby win
- Hugo Lloris admits Tottenham Hotspur were outclassed by Arsenal in the north London derby
- Mikel Arteta confirms worrying injury blow for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka
- Premier League trio linked with possible January move for Aaron Ramsey
- West Ham United interested in signing Clermont striker Mohamed Bayo