David Seaman has taken to Twitter to give his reaction to Arsenal’s win against Manchester United on Wednesday evening.
Arsenal got the better of United 2-0 at the Emirates Stadium in North London in the Premier League.
Nicolas Pepe put the Gunners in the lead after just eight minutes, and Sokratis Papastathopoulos doubled the advantage for Mike Arteta’s side on 42 minutes.
Arsenal legend Seaman was following the match, and the former England international goalkeeper was impressed with the display produced by the Gunners.
The win against United has enhanced Arsenal’s chances of finishing in the top four of the Premier League table this season and qualifying for the 2020-21 Champions League campaign.
The Gunners are 10th in the league table at the moment with 27 points from 21 matches, as many as nine points behind London rivals and fourth-placed Chelsea.
Although there is a lot of work to be done by Arsenal if they are to close the gap on the Blues, the win and the performance against United suggest that they can do so.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City
- Newcastle United have real interest in Real Betis playmaker Nabil Fekir
- Barcelona suffer break down in contract talks with Sergi Roberto