West Ham United manager David Moyes has told The Birmingham Mail that he could recall Grady Diangana from his loan spell at West Bromwich Albion.
Diangana joined Championship outfit West Brom on a season-long loan deal from Premier League side West Ham in the summer transfer window.
The 21-year-old midfielder has established himself as a key figure in manager Slaven Bilic’s team, who are challenging for automatic promotion to the Premier League.
According to WhoScored, the England Under-21 international has made 16 starts and three substitute appearances in the Championship for the Baggies so far this season, scoring five goals and providing five assists in the process.
West Brom are second in the Championship table at the moment with 52 points from 26 matches, level on points with leaders Leeds United and as many as nine points clear of Brentford and Nottingham Forest, who are third and fourth respectively in the standings.
West Ham boss Moyes has raved about Diangana, and has suggested that he could recall the midfielder in the January transfer window.
Moyes told The Birmingham Mail about Diangana: “He’s a really good player. It’s a decision we’ll make as January goes on.
“Playing in a team at the top of the league can do the boy a world of good. If we need him, there’s no problem bringing him back.”
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet