Crystal Palace will face relegation-battling Brighton & Hove Albion in Premier League matchday 28 at the Amex Stadium on Saturday.
The visitors are having a decent season where they are placed on the 13th position of the league table with 33 points after 27 matches, nine points clear of the relegation zone.
However, Palace’s recent run of form must give manager Roy Hodgson a lot to be concerned.
The Selhurst Park out have only managed to win two out of last 10 league matches, where they suffered four defeats and four matches ended as a draw.
On the team news front as per BBC Sport, Palace have received a major boost as veteran midfielder Luka Milivojevic—who missed their league match against Newcastle United last week—will be available for the team selection in the match against Brighton.
But it is not only the Serbian that is set to return, as midfielder Cheikhou Kouyate is also likely to be available for the selection in the match on Saturday.
Palace have a decent record against Brighton in the previous 16 meetings where they managed to win six times and suffered five defeats.
In the previous meeting at the venue where Saturday’s match was played in December 2018, it was the home side who came out on top with a 3-1 scoreline.
Palace fans would relish three points, which would move the club away from any notions of a relegation scramble late in the season.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups