Crystal Palace are set to face Arsenal in the English Premier League match day 22 fixture at the Selhurst Park on Saturday.
The home team are coming in the match relatively high-on-confidence after managing to win three out of last eight matches which included just a single defeat which came in the match against Newcastle United at St. James’ Park.
However, the Eagles are facing an uphill task in the match against the Gunners as they are suffering with injury crisis with many first-team players are set to miss the action.
As per BBC, captain Luka Milivojevic has also been ruled out of the match due to suspension after receiving a sending off in the FAC Cup fixture.
However, the home side will welcome the return of attacking duo of star winger Wilfried Zaha and striker Christian Benteke which would be a much-needed boost for Roy Hodgson and his team as they go up against Mikel Arteta’s men.
Surprisingly, Palace have a decent record against their opponent for the Saturday’s fixture in the recent past as they have not suffered a defeat in the last three meetings against the Gunners where they emerged victorious once whereas two matches ended as a draw
When the last time Palace faced Arsenal at home in October 2018, the game ended with a 2-2 score line.
- EFL Cup final preview: Chelsea vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Napoli submit new offer for Mangala but Nottingham Forest not impressed
- Preview: Fulham vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: England vs Malta – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups