Tottenham Hotspur are back in action on Saturday afternoon with a tough trip to face Southampton in the FA Cup fourth round at the St Mary’s Stadium.
Spurs played against the Saints on New Years’ Day, losing 1-0 in the Premier League as Danny Ings scored the only goal.
Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho will be hoping for revenge here and a chance to progress to the next round of arguably the only competition that the North London club could win this season.
Spurs’ league form has been patchy at best in the last month, with a 2-1 win over Norwich City getting the Lilywhites back on track, despite the performance being less than convincing.
Tottenham’s travelling support will hope that victory on Saturday can be a springboard for an improvement in fortunes, especially as a glamour Champions League tie against Bundesliga leader RB Leipzig awaits next month.
Mourinho has picked an attacking side to face Southampton, with the starting XI confirmed by the club on Twitter.
At the back, Davinson Sanchez is recalled at centre-half alongside Toby Alderweireld.
Harry Winks has overcome an injury to start in central midfield and will be partnered by January signing Gedson Fernandes and Giovani Lo Celso.
In attack, Dele Alli, Lucas Moura and Son Heung-min will hope to get the goals to fire Tottenham to the next round.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City
- Newcastle United have real interest in Real Betis playmaker Nabil Fekir
- Barcelona suffer break down in contract talks with Sergi Roberto