Tottenham Hotspur will be looking to build on the win against Everton with victory over Bournemouth in the Premier League this evening.
Spurs got the better of Everton 1-0 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in the Premier League on Monday evening to maintain their chances of finishing in the top four.
The North London outfit will now take on Bournemouth away from home at the Vitality Stadium in the league this evening.
Jose Mourinho’s side are 10th in the Premier League table at the moment with 48 points from 33 matches, as many as 11 points behind Leicester, who are currently fourth in the standings and occupy the final Champions League spot.
Meanwhile, Bournemouth currently find themselves second in the league table with 27 points from 33 matches.
Eddie Howe’s side are four points behind 17th-placed Watford and are in real danger of going down to the Championship at the end of the season.
Spurs will head into the match against Bournemouth as favourites.
This is how Tottenham will line up against Bournemouth in the Premier League this evening:
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction