Leeds United will be looking to return to winning ways in the Championship this afternoon when they take on Queens Park Rangers away from home at Loftus Road in London.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side will head into the match against QPR on the back of a 2-0 defeat to Sheffield Wednesday at Elland Road in the Yorkshire derby.
Leeds are second in the Championship table at the moment with 52 points from 27 matches, just a point behind leaders West Bromwich Albion.
Meanwhile, QPR find themselves 15th in the Championship table at the moment with 35 points from 27 matches.
Mark Warburton’s side will head into the match against Leeds on the back of a 3-1 defeat to Brentford away from home at Griffin Park in the league.
QPR are unlikely to challenge for a playoff spot in the Championship, but they will be determined to win against the Whites this afternoon.
This is how QPR and Leeds will line up at Loftus Road in London this afternoon:
3️⃣ changes for the R’s for #QPRLEE! pic.twitter.com/9ghULtgZxc— QPR FC (@QPR) January 18, 2020
📋 One change for #LUFC against QPR today. Pablo Hernandez is drafted in for the injured Barry Douglas— Leeds United (@LUFC) January 18, 2020
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups