Leeds United will be looking to maintain their good run of form when they take on Stoke City at Elland Road in the Championship this evening.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side will head into the match against Stoke at Elland Road on the back of a 3-1 victory over Blackburn Rovers away from home at Ewood Park in the league.
The West Yorkshire outfit are second in the Championship table at the moment with 78 points from 41 matches.
Leeds are two points behind leaders West Brom and three points clear of third-placed Brentford, with both the Baggies and the Bees having played 42 matches.
Meanwhile, Stoke currently and themselves as low as 20th in the Championship table with 46 points from 41 matches.
The Potters are just a point above the relegation zone and are in real danger of going down to League One at the end of the season.
The Whites will head into this evening’s game as firm favourites.
This is how Leeds will will line up against Stoke at Elland Road in the Championship this evening:
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction